Monday, June 24, 2013

Things I Love

So I am thinking tonight of the things I love! I will just list a few, but they all make my life great! What are some things you love?

I love....

  • Making my wife smile!
  • Air conditioning
  • Making new things and building
  • Learning
  • Teaching
  • Talking to others in Spanish
  • Cleaning... (it's growing on me :) )
  • God and Jesus
  • Being apart of something greater that myself
  • My family
  • Living in a quite neighborhood
  • Making music
  • Trying to be my best self
  • Helping others around me

There are many other things that I love! These are only a few in no particular order. If you ever wonder why life is great, think about this question, something will always come!

Ps. I'd love to hear of some of the things you love in the comments box. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I love:

    that every day is a new chance to try to be my best self
    summer rain on a hot day
    the joy and peace the gospel brings me
    seeing my children grow
    seeking light and truth
    bunnies running around my yard
    my son-in-law! :)

    ReplyDelete